Extra Toppings – Content
The Burger Commandments
You Burger Believe It!
1. You Shall Have No Other Meat Than Beef.
Sorry, but the participating restaurants will not be able to make substitutions for the patty. You can take any toppings off the burger, but you may not have a chicken or turkey burger instead of a beef burger without paying extra.
2. You Shall Not Lose Patience While Waiting For Your Meal.
Don’t be surprised if the restaurants have waits. People have been talking about CLT Burger Week for weeks so only be surprised if there are no waits!
3. You Shall Accept That They Might Run Out.
CLT Burger Week will be the juiciest week in burger history. So, it is understandable if a place runs out of their #CLTBurgerWeek burger toward the end of a shift. Don’t get angry, deal with it! Go back earlier the next day, order your burger and thank them. Be kind to our enthusiastic burger creators, they are doing this for you!
4. You Shall Not Neglect to Buy Drinks and Other Foods.
You really should buy a Bud Light or a Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey cocktail or shot to go with your burger and maybe some sides to help out the restaurants that are going above and beyond to bring you a delicious and unique burger for a very affordable price.
5. You Shall Not Leave Less Than 20% to Your Server.
Keep in mind you are paying a much lower price for your burger than you normally would. Your server is amazing, be generous when leaving gratuity and a scrumptious attitude. A kind word will also be welcome — these people are our friends and neighbors.
6. You Shall Dine-In Only.
Just a final note that restaurants will not offer their $7 burgers to-go. A big incentive for them to participate is knowing they’re bringing new customers in and also getting orders for sides, drinks, and beers which helps offset the operating costs.
7. You Shall Remember Your Burger Passport.
While you are out enjoying these burgers, do not forget your CLT Burger Week passport so you can document your food journey, with a chance to win prizes! We need to keep track of you, you may be eligible to win the Ultimate Tailgate Package from Elevate Lifestyle.
8. You Shall Not Forget to Check-In or Hashtag to Show Your Love For Your Burger.
Here are the social media contest guidelines (with a chance to win some great prizes)
- Follow both @ElevateLifestyle and @CLTBurgerWeek on Instagram
- Post a picture of your Burger from one of the participating CLT Burger Week restaurants and tag them in your post using the hashtags #CLTBurgerWeek and #CLTLovesBurgers on Instagram
- Entries will be accepted through 12 noon EST on Thursday, August 31, 2023.
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Instagram on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
9. You Shall Go Somewhere New.
Try somewhere new, eat something delicious, tell your friends about it, and come back with them later.
Extra Toppings – Passport
Don’t forget to print out your CLT Burger Passport!
Extra Toppings – Capital Vacations
Eat to Win
Win the Ultimate Vacation!
Download your CLT Burger Week Passport and get it initialed at 4 or more burger joints and you are entered to win a trip for up to 4 travelers. This resort condominium vacation is good throughout the United States, Canada, Caribbean and Mexico. Click here for the terms and conditions.
$750+ Value • Must Be 21+ to Enter
Extra Toppings – Cast Vote
Cast your vote to crown the best burger in Charlotte. Not only did you spend a whole week eating $7 specialty burgers, you can now help us “Crown the BEST BURGER in Charlotte” by voting for your favorite participating restaurants.
Voting will go live here on the first day of Burger Week 2023 and end at midnight on Tuesday, August 29, 2023.