The Burger Commandments
You Burger Believe It!
1. You Shall Have No Other Meat Than Beef.
Sorry, but the participating restaurants will not be able to make substitutions for the patty. You can take any toppings off the burger, but you may not have a chicken or turkey burger instead of a beef burger without paying extra.
2. You Shall Not Lose Patience While Waiting For Your Meal.
Don’t be surprised if the restaurants have waits. People have been talking about CLT Burger Week for weeks so only be surprised if there are no waits!
3. You Shall Accept That They Might Run Out.
CLT Burger Week will be the juiciest week in burger history. So, it is understandable if a place runs out of their #CLTBurgerWeek burger toward the end of a shift. Don’t get angry, deal with it! Go back earlier the next day, order your burger and thank them. Be kind to our enthusiastic burger creators, they are doing this for you!
4. You Shall Not Neglect to Buy Drinks and Other Foods.
You really should buy a Stella Artois or a FireBall shot and/or Cocktail to go with your burger and maybe some sides to help out the restaurants that are going above and beyond to bring you a delicious and unique burger for a very affordable price.
5. You Shall Not Leave Less Than 20% to Your Server.
Keep in mind you are paying a much lower price for your burger than you normally would. Your server is amazing, be generous when leaving gratuity and a scrumptious attitude. A kind word will also be welcome — these people are our friends and neighbors.
6. You Shall Dine-In Or Take Out.
While Burger Week was designed to be dine in only, with the current state we are encouraging restaurants to offer take out options as well. Many locations will be offering both dine in and take out, however, make sure to double check the Official CLT Burger Week Passport to confirm which locations offer carry out and which locations are dine-in only. There will be minimum for all take-out orders so be sure to check Official CLT Burger Week Passport.
7. You Shall Remember Your Burger Passport.
Do not forget to bring your “Burger Passport” to get it initial or check in on one of our social media accounts. We need to keep track of you, you may be eligible to win the “Ultimate Grill Giveaway” with all the accessories courtesy of Stella Artois.
While you are out enjoying these dream tacos, do not forget your CLT Burger Week passport so you can document your food journey, with a chance to win prizes! We need to keep track of you, you may be eligible to win the Ultimate Grill Giveaway or win a $25 Gift Card from one of the participating restaurants.
8. You Shall Not Forget to Check-In or Hashtag to Show Your Love For Your Burger.
Here are the social media contest guidelines (with a chance to win some great prizes)
- Follow both @ElevateLifestyle and @CLTBurgerWeek on Instagram
- Post a picture of your Burger from one of the participating CLT Burger Week restaurants and tag them in your post using the hashtags #CLTBurgerWeek and #CLTLovesBurgers on Instagram
- Entries will be accepted through 12 noon EST on Thursday, August 19th, 2021.
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Instagram on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
9. You Shall Go Somewhere New.
Try somewhere new, eat something delicious, tell your friends about it, and come back with them later.