The Burger Commandments
1. You Shall Have No Other Meat Than Beef
Sorry, but the participating restaurants will not be able to make substitutions for the patty. You can take any toppings off the burger, but you may not have a chicken or turkey burger instead of a beef burger without paying extra.
2. You Shall Not Lose Patience While Waiting For Your Meal
Don’t be surprised if the restaurants have waits. People have been talking about CLT Burger Week for weeks so only be surprised if there are no waits!
3. You Shall Accept That They Might Run Out
CLT Burger Week will be the juiciest week in burger history. So, it is understandable if a place runs out of their #CLTBurgerWeek burger toward the end of a shift. Don’t get angry, deal with it! Go back earlier the next day, order your burger and thank them. Be kind to our enthusiastic burger creators, they are doing this for you!
5. You Shall Not Neglect to Buy Drinks and Other Foods
You really should buy a Budweiser or a drink to go with your burger and maybe some sides to help out the restaurants that are going above and beyond to bring you a delicious and unique burger for a very affordable price.
6. You Shall Not Leave Less Than 20% to Your Server
Keep in mind you are paying a much lower price for your burger than you normally would, so be sure to be generous when leaving gratuity.
7. You Shall Dine-In
Just a final note that restaurants will not offer their $6 specialty burgers to-go. A big incentive for them to participate is knowing they’re bringing new customers in and getting orders for sides, drinks, and beers which helps offset the operating costs.
8. You Shall Remember Your Burger Passport
Do not forget to bring your “Burger Passport” to get it initial or check in on one of our social media accounts. We need to keep track of you, you may be eligible to win a year supply of beer from Budweiser or win the “Ultimate Grill Giveaway” with all the accessories from courtesy of one of our sponsors.
9. You Shall Not Forget to Check-In or Hashtag to Show Your Love For Your Burger
Here are the social media contest guidelines (with a chance to win some great prizes)
- Follow both @ElevateLifestyle and @CLTBurgerWeek on Instagram
- Post a picture of your Bud and Burger from one of the participating CLT Burger Week restaurants using the hashtag #CLTBurgerWeek or #CLTLovesBurgers and tagging @ThisBudsForYou on Instagram
- Entries will be accepted through 12 noon EST on Tuesday, July 29, 2019
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Instagram on Tuesday, July 31, 2019